Monday, April 18, 2011

Welcome folks!

Hey guys, my name is Adam and welcome to a new blog about your favorite soccer team.

So I was planning this blog for some time now and I finally got it running. As a Red Bull fan since the Metro days, I started this blog to provide the latest news and information about the NY Red Bulls.

I'll take you inside the locker room as well as share my thoughts about the Red Bulls. I provide pre-game and post-game reports. Liveblogs will also be provided during Red Bull matches.

Reading Red Bull forums, I came across a post about the lack of media coverage the team gets. Creating this blog will help Red Bull fans get all the information they need to know about their favorite MLS team.

My future plan with Red Bulls Daily:
I'm currently working on receiving a press pass from the Red Bulls.
I'll cover the first team as well as the reserves.
In the near future, I'll buy the domain for the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment